Tayo Rockson on Racism and Communicating Across Cultures, with Impact.
Cultural translator, storyteller, and activist, Tayo Rockson, gets real with us about racism. He discusses the importance of seeing it as a whole and not simply looking at it through our own individual lens. Push outside your comfort zone as we talk about self-reflection, tone policing, and approaching differing opinions, the power of choice, and more!
Be a part of the change. Listen and subscribe!
- Tayo's book: Use Your Difference to Make a Difference
- Tayo's Collective: Use Your Difference
- Tayo’s TEDx Talk: How to be an Inclusive Leader in the 21st Century
- Tayo’s TEDx Talk: The Art of Diplomacy
- Take The Missing Link Quick Assessment
- Sign up for our free Leader's Journey newsletter so you can receive more excellent content!